Your Cart is Currently Empty
Si-tex SP120 Autopilot with Virtual Feedback and 9cui 12v PumpModel: SP120-VF-2
- The SI-TEX SP-120 is a new Autopilot designed for hydraulic steering, mechanical steering, & solenoid control
- Does not require a separate junction box, everything simply connects to the rear of the control head
- NMEA-0183 output of Compass heading at 10kHz for interface to MFD with Chart/Radar Overlay
- SP-120 displays actual Compass heading & Selected Heading, along with Rudder Angle Displays simultaneously
- Compact 4.1" x 4.1" Splash-proof Control head with large easy to read LCD Display
- Extremely easy to select your desired headings, operate, and set up, with new user-friendly software
- High performance 9 Axis Rate Gyro Compass provides the autopilot with excellent steering response
- Autopilot uses Input of GPS Speed over ground (SOG) and Course over ground (COG) to enhance performance
- NMEA-0183 GPS Interface accepts inputs from most Chart plotters for steering to waypoints and routes
What's in the Box:
- SI-TEX SP-120 LCD Autopilot Control Head
- NMEA Interface Cables
- 9 Axis Electronic Rate Gyro Compass
- Control Head Sun cover
- Product manual
- Mounting Screws
- 9ci 12v Pump
Our orders are processed within 24 hours and can take between 7 to 14 days to arrive.
A tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you when your item is shipped.
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe delays to some orders. If your order is affected by this we will inform as soon as we know.