Your Cart is Currently Empty
Seastar PA6020 Power Assist Autopilot PumpModel: PA6020
- Autopilot ready a single installation (i.e. no need to break into system for install of pump).
- Converts manual hydraulic steering to power steering.
- Dramatic reduction in steering wheel torque.
- Easy installation.
- OEM or Retrofit.
- Simple add on to an existing SeaStar manual system (from 1.4 2.4 SeaStar helm pumps)
- Compatible with power purge system.
- Ignition protected (SAE J-1171).
- ABYC, CE, NMMA, ISO 10592 Approved.
- Replaces other 12 & 24 volt systems
Converts manual hydraulic steering for dramatic reduction in steering wheel torque and at the same time provides a pump for an autopilot installation.
The SeaStar Power Assist Autopilot pump is the standard power assist product with the addition of a Type 1 or Type 2 autopilot pump. The SeaStar Autopilot pump is a fixed flow, reversible pump set that uses an internal hydraulic gear pump, producing very little vibration or noise. It is offered in 12 and 24 volt configurations, as well as two different pump sizes (type 1 & type 2).Specifications
|Fittings||Compatible with standard SeaStar Hoses (HO51xx etc.)|
|Oil Compatibility||SeaStar Steering Fluid (MIL 5606)|
|Autopilot Pump Sizes||60 in3/min (no load)|
|Typical Current Draw (Depending on application)||5 - 11 amps|
|Pump cylinder capacity||12.5 in3 21 in3|
Our orders are processed within 24 hours and can take between 7 to 14 days to arrive.
A tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you when your item is shipped.
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe delays to some orders. If your order is affected by this we will inform as soon as we know.