Your Cart is Currently Empty
Raymarine CP100 CHIRP DownVision€ž Sonar Module
Raymarine's new CP100 CHIRP DownVision€ž Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capability to Raymarine's full line of networkable multifunction displays.
Two sonars in one, the CP100 features Raymarine's CHIRP fish targeting as well as the photo-like CHIRP DownVision€ž sonar. The CP100 interfaces to the RayNet (Ethernet) network enabling the CP100 to be accessed from any Raymarine network display.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100's DownVision€ž sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse ? the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
CP100's fish targeting channel features amazing resolution enabling it to easily separate individual baitfish in a school, and distinguish the bait from predator species. Best of all, the CHIRP fish targeting can be viewed simultaneously with CHIRP DownVision€ž for the ultimate view of what is underneath the water.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom mount transducer. The CP100 Sonar module only (no transducer included) can be paired with optional plastic or bronze thru hull transducers.
Key CP100 Features:
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision€ž.
- CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously.
- Perfectly matched transom mount and through hull CHIRP transducers available.
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer.
- Maximum depth 600 feet for both channels.
- Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e and gS Series MFDs.
- Optional RayNet network cable required to complete installation:
- 2 meter Raynet cable part number A62361
- 5 meter RayNet cable, part number A80005
Raymarine CP100 Model Lineup:
CP100 DownVision Module (no transducer included)
CP100 DownVision Module with CPT-100 Transom Mount Transducer
CPT-100 Transom Mount Transducer
CPT-110 Plastic Through Hull Transducer
CPT-120 Bronze Through Hull Transducer
Our orders are processed within 24 hours and can take between 7 to 14 days to arrive.
A tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you when your item is shipped.
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe delays to some orders. If your order is affected by this we will inform as soon as we know.