Your Cart is Currently Empty
Bring Top Performance and HDTV Onboard with an Ultra-compact Antenna
With its 32 cm (12.5-inch) antenna, the TracVision TV1 marine satellite television system is ideal for smaller boats and coastal cruising or use on inland waterways. An easy-to-use installation wizard and single-cable design make this antenna perfect for fast installations or retrofits.
New Features and Technology from the Leader in Marine Satellite TV
TracVision TV1?s sleek, IP-enabled TV-Hub is the belowdecks powerhouse that makes this advanced system simple to use. The TV-Hub enables a friendly user interface that you can access from any mobile device or laptop, providing system information at your fingertips. Bring the DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV1 onboard today and start enjoying favorite programming from DIRECTV®, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services worldwide.
- 32 cm (12.5-inch) diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire? technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV, DISH Network, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services worldwide
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- World-class warranty coverage and support
SpecificationsSatellite Coverage Regions 1
North America & Europe 2,11Compatible Satellite TV Services
Many linear Ku-band regional services worldwide2Antenna Dish Diameter
32 cm (12.5")Antenna Unit Diameter x Height/Weight
34.3 cm x 33.3 cm (13.5" x 13.1") /Minimum EIRP4
3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
51 dBW (Ku-band)HDTV Compatible
(requires a compatible HD receiver, HD-ready television, and subscription) Yes (Ku-band services)
ManualLNB Options (polarization/output)
Linear Universal Single5Tracking Technology
High-Performance (HP) trackingUser Interface
TV-Hub web interfaceTri-Americas LNB Compatible
+20 to +70/ContinuousSystem Power
42 watts nominal
1 Power/RF cable: RG6 15 m (50') (single cable) includedAntenna Operating Temperature
-25C to +55CAntenna Survival Temperature
(-13F to +131F)
-25C to +70CWarranty7
(-13F to +158F)
2 Years Parts, 1 Year LaborNorth American System Configuration KVH Part Number
Circular: 01-0366-07EMEA/Asia8, Brazil9, and Sky Mexico System Configuration KVH Part Number10
Linear Universal Single:Latin American System Configuration KVH Part Number10
N/ATri-Americas LNB Upgrade Kit Part Number10
1 For details, visit www.kvh.com/footprint.
2 Requires region-specific receiver and service.
4 Please note that all circular Ka-/Ku-/Ka-band Minimum EIRP values are average approximate figures that may vary according to actual transponder frequency and location.
5 Single receiver system.
6 Some system configurations require additional RF cables
7 Unless subject to in-country regulations.
8 Some services in Asia require unique circular LNBs to work; contact KVH for more information.
9 Sky Brazil service.
10 Optional system configuration contact KVH for details and pricing.
11 Limited coverage regions in Europe; visit www.kvh.com/footprint for details
12 Tri-Americas Circular is a dual-band LNB for both DIRECTV L.A. and DIRECTV U.S. services.
Our orders are processed within 24 hours and can take between 7 to 14 days to arrive.
A tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you when your item is shipped.
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe delays to some orders. If your order is affected by this we will inform as soon as we know.