Your Cart is Currently Empty
Garmin gWind Wired TransducerModel: 010-01227-00
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique for superior performance at low wind speeds with excellent linearity
- GND 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000® data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters to integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB
The gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and compatible Garmin chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. The GND 10 enables Garmin chartplotter owners to use Nexus sail equipment and vice versa. Available in 2 bundles (sold separately).Specifications
|Unit Dimension, WxH||13.6" x 24" (345 mm x 610 mm)|
|Cable Length||25 m|
|Waterproof||Yes (IPX6 )|
|Temp Range||From 5F to 158F (-15C to 70C)|
|Storage Temperature||From -4F to 176F (-20C to 80C)|
|Typical Current Draw at 12 VDC||28 mA|
|Accuracy Angle||Better than ±1.5|
|Speed||Better than ±3%|
|Wind Speed Range||0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s)|
What's in the Box:
- gWind transducer
- GND 10
- NMEA 2000® drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Mast cable with female connector (25 m)
- Nexus female field installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
Our orders are processed within 24 hours and can take between 7 to 14 days to arrive.
A tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you when your item is shipped.
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe delays to some orders. If your order is affected by this we will inform as soon as we know.