Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Designed for racing sailboats
- 3.3 feet (1 meter) straight pole raises the wind transducer above the mast to remove turbulence errors from the sail wash
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique provides superior performance at low wind speeds and excellent linearity
- GND 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000® data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters to integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
Designed for racing sailboats, the gWind Race features a 3.3 feet (1 meter) straight pole to raise the transducer above the mast to remove turbulence errors. Features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient.
Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity. And it's all connected using our lightest cable. The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters and NMEA 2000.
- Unit Dimension, H: 117.2 cm
- Weight: 320g
- Cable Length: 25m
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX7)
- Temp Range: From 5F to 158F (-15C to 70C)
- Voltage Range: 9-16V
- Power Usage: 0.33W
- Compass Safe Distance: N/A
- Accuracy Angle: Better than 1.5
- Speed: Better than 3%
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): N/A
- Wireless Connectivity: No
In the Box
- gWind Race transducer
- GND 10
- USB Mini-B cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Mast cable with female connector (25 m)
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Nexus female field-installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
Our orders are processed within 24 hours and can take between 7 to 14 days to arrive.
A tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you when your item is shipped.
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe delays to some orders. If your order is affected by this we will inform as soon as we know.