Your Cart is Currently Empty
Furuno FCV588 8.4" Color FishfinderModel: FCV588
- Improved clarity and resolution that was previously impossible with conventional narrowband transducers has been made possible thanks to the new RezBoost technology
- ACCU-FISH - A unique fish size analyzer based on the latest digital technology
- Bottom Discrimination Analyzes bottom structure. Provides an at-a-glance recognition of bottom composition with four types of graphical displays - Rocks/Sand/Gravel/Mud - when connected to a supported thru-hull or transom mount transducer
- White Line feature - Discriminate fish lying near the bottom. The top edge of the bottom echo is displayed in white to clearly show bottom structures. This feature helps to discriminate between weeds and bottom fish
- Configurable Alarm function (depth, fish echoes, etc.)
- FURUNO TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the FCV588 with your FURUNO chart plotter so that you can mark fishing grounds with various information (L/L, Depth, Water Temp, Fish size and Bottom type) * Requires a chart plotter
- Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per minute (at 5 m depth range)
The 8.4" FCV588 uses revolutionary new RezBoost technology that increases resolution and improves target separation utilizing a compact, narrowband transducer.
RezBoost is a revolutionary new signal processing technology developed by FURUNO that improves resolution and target separation when using conventional narrowband transducers. Spot individual game fish surrounding bait balls, as well as fish close to the seabed. With RezBoost, not only can you expect higher resolution and crisper visuals, but also improvements in the ACCU-FISH function.
With RezBoost the capabilities of conventional narrowband transducers can be dramatically improved. Compared to conventional signal processing techniques (FDF), a RezBoost fish finder produces an image that is up to 8 times clearer. What can be done with a conventional narrowband transducer, just like the one you might have installed on your vessel, is truly impressive.
With RezBoost technology, the resolution is increased, leading to sharper and more defined echoes. Thanks to this increase in resolution, the accuracy of the ACCU-FISH function is also improved. ACCU-FISH is very useful when you need to determine fish size, but also has the added benefit of making fish echoes more visible when viewed from a distance. With ACCU-FISH you can spot individual fish echoes even from the deck on your vessel.
Recognize individual or multiple fish instantaneously! ACCU-FISH is a fish size assessment function of FCV588 that is proprietary to FURUNO. In order to assess the individual fish size, echo returns are evaluated based on strength and turned into fish size display on screen. ACCU-FISH can detect fish size from 10 to 199 cm, in depths of 2 to 100 m.
The fish mark can be utilized to display individual fish echoes when they are detected. It helps beginners to identify fish echoes for a more engaging fishing experience. Fish marks are selectable from either a circle or square, as well as, two fish symbols. The fish symbols, displayed in two different sizes (Large: over 50 cm, Small: 10 to 49 cm), are a great help for anglers when identifying individual fish. The circle and square symbols identify individual fish without hiding the underlying echo.
FCV588's Bottom Discrimination function enables the fish finder to indicate whether the bottom is composed mainly of rocks, gravel, sand or mud. The Bottom Discrimination function provides you with valuable information that helps you locate rich fishing grounds, and boost your catch of the day. The White Line function distinguishes fish from the seabed. This function is useful for discriminating bottom fish as well as judging fish school density.
With the FCV588's Fish Alarm function, when fish echoes appear in an area preset by the user, the FCV588 will sound a loud alarm and display an alarm icon on-screen. The integrated alarm can also be set to be triggered by specific conditions for water depth, target depth, water temperature, bottom type and more. You never have to miss a target again!Specifications
|Display Type||Color LCD|
|Power output||600w or 1kW|
|Frequency||50 and 200kHz|
|Input voltage||12 or 24 vDC|
Our orders are processed within 24 hours and can take between 7 to 14 days to arrive.
A tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you when your item is shipped.
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe delays to some orders. If your order is affected by this we will inform as soon as we know.