Your Cart is Currently Empty
ACR Pathfinder€ž PRO Emergency Search and Rescue Transponder (SART)Model: 2914
- Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips, whereby the first blip represents the SARTs location
- Unit transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar
- Vessel mounting bracket and collapsible pole
- Compact 8.94 x 2.56 Inches (227 mm x 65 mm) unit easily packs into life raft
- Waterproof to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Non-Hazmat Lithium battery (5-year replacement life) operates for over 96 hours in standby mode plus an additional 12 operational hours
- Worldwide certifications; complies with IMO, MED, FCC and IEC standards
- Operational Life - 96 hours in stand-by mode; in excess of 12 hours in operational mode
The Pathfinder Pro is a fully approved Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) that complies with IMO SOLAS regulations. When interrogated by radar, the Pathfinder Pro returns 12 intense blips back to the vessels radar screen, greatly enhancing search and rescue efforts. The superior lithium battery provides over 96 hours of operatIng life in standby mode (waiting to be interrogated by radar) and 12 hours of active operating life (while interrogated by radar).
The Pathfinder Pro comes with a sleek wall mount to keep this compact SART out of the way, yet readily accessible in an emergency. The attached telescopic pole conveniently connects to the bottom of the SART and provides for maximum height and visibility out of a life craft. The SART can also be suspended inside the craft for hands free usage.
A Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) is mandatory for all commercial vessels that must conform to GMDSS, and any vessel carrying more than one life raftSpecifications
|Battery||Lithium/Iron Disulfide (Li/FeS2) Non Hazardous|
|Operation||Break protective cover, slide and hold yellow switch to the left, slide the red switch into the down position.|
|Waterproof||>10 meters @ +20C|
|Output power||>26 dBm eirp|
|Operating temperature range||-20C to +55C|
|Storage temperature range||-30C to +70C|
|Standby operating life||>96 Hours|
|Active operating life||>12 Hours|
|Certification||FCC, MED, Industry Canada, and Chinese CCS type approval certificate. Tested to IMO and IEC Standards|
|Dimensions||8.94 in x 2.56 in x 2.36 in (227 x 65 x 60 mm) -|
What's in the Box:
- 2914 Sart
- Vessel mounting bracket
Our orders are processed within 24 hours and can take between 7 to 14 days to arrive.
A tracking number (if applicable) will be provided to you when your item is shipped.
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation there maybe delays to some orders. If your order is affected by this we will inform as soon as we know.